Saturday 5 February 2011

Duo-boxing The School at Tham Mirdain

I have been thinking about this for some time and am now trying it. My group consists of my Hunter (as my main) and a Cappy on second account. I also have my Minstrel with me, but am not planning on using him

The School has been much easier (up to now) than my last attempt at the Library. There are two ways of doing this instance. One way is only clearing one side and disbanding after rescuing the books, the other one is to do the whole instance. I will try the later.

The first groups I managed to do without any problems. Power runs low sometims and I miss decent interrupts.

After less than five minutes, the ground floor is cleared. Llygad is still standing in the middle with his allies, but I ll try to do the next boss, the group of three at the door, first.

OK, three wipes and nowhere near a success.

I then switched to Llygad and killing him was easy.

After yet anonther wipe, I had a successful attemp and killed the guards at the door. My Cappy died though and I used my Minstrel to heal me through it. At least it is possible and with some practice it will hopefully become easier and easier.

The next part was a bit more difficult than I had expected.

I had planned of using the Hunter to kite the mobs, which was stupid. Cappy are better suited for that role. Next time...

Now for the last fight. I am almost been fighting for an hour, with some short breaks. This leaves room for lots improvements...

The fight against Târsh was quite quick. Cappy healing was not enough, so I used my minstrel too. Cappy died in midfight, but Minstel and Hunter had no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment