Tuesday 29 March 2011

LotRO - Ivar down on Tier 2 with Challenge Mode

After some tries yesterday, we managed to kill Ivar in Ost Dunhoth on Tier 2 with the Challenge Mode. Sadly, we didn't get the second chest, as we had died trying. Even though we got the message that we did the challenge, we did not get the chest.

Game Masters were helpful as ever /sarcasm off and told us, in a polite way, to /sod off

As it is getting late, we only took a brief look at the last boss and wiped fast.

We got one coin for the First Age Item and one coin for the trousers. I won neither.

The fight is actually quite fun. Not too unfair, if you know the mechanics and act accordingly.

I used Buff Bars and I really do recommend using it. It is the first time, I use an add-on and I am sure, that it is a great help for this fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment