Monday 12 November 2007

Private Update

Friday I was working again for tilllate at an international company. It was a really nice party and they do seem to have a lot of money to spend. Not so sure, if I should sell my shares of that company or not.

The evening was themed cruise and all people working there (with the exception of my, the photographer and the two magicians) wore sailor uniforms. The walls had fake portholes on which moving waves with dolphins and whales were projected.

The organisers first wanted me to take pictures of the people without flash, but I could convince them, that light is the medium of photography. I just can get far better results with flash than without.

A three course meal was served and there were a lot of other attractions.

They had three opera singers, performing "La donna e mobile" and other songs. During the show blocks, there were pictures of the same theme (in this case Italy) on the portholes. Perhaps James can help me to better express myself...

One of the next acts was with Donghua Li a Swiss-Chinese gymnastic champion and 1996 Olympic champion with some dancers.

Followed by some Caribbean drummers and capoeira artists. And some more dancers. A real great show. Makes me wonder, what tilllate or my employer will offer at their Christmas Dinner ;)

I slept and worked most of Saturday and in the evening went to take pictures again. I had planned to go to the concert of Stress, but was turned down at the entry.

Afterwards I met with some friends when one of them got pissed of at me because I said, the there was a limit on how much money we can spend on health. He just wants to give everyone the best possible health care. But of course did not tell who should pay for it.

He got even more angry, when I mentionned, that a lot of people of our generation had forgot to stand on their own feet and rely on parents or the government to sustanin themselves. I don't think, we'll meet again so soon.

I then went to a party of a friend. But there were only very few people. I should have gone to 'tis, an other party location, because there was a huge crowd there and no photographer of tilllate.

On Sunday, I did only sleep, eat and wached a movie or two.

I recently also joined Facebook, an other social network-site and have met some friends I had lost contact with. Probably I tell more soon, but I have to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment