Tuesday 20 November 2007

Tibits Opening in Basel

I've been to the Opening of Tibits newest Restaurant in Basel.

Tibits offers vegetarian food in a new, trendy atmosphere. I don't want to talk too much about the food as for one, I have tasted only some and more importantly, I want to talk more about the Party itself. But I really like the interior design of the restaurant and I do really think, that I will eat there quite a lot. Even though I am no 100 percent vegetarian. Quite the contrary.

I have been asked a long time ago to take pictures at the opening, more than a month ago if I recall correctly.

The turnout of famous people was quite small.

Eva Camenzind, a moderator, is really good looking and she did a good job.



This is the best picture I got of her.

Tanja Dankner sung some songs. Not too special.

I had the luck to talk briefly to Nubya who is a real beauty and nice person. It was interesting talking to her. We bump often into each other, she as a celebrity, I as a photographer.

Murat Yakin also came, just I was leaving. He might have been the best footballer who grew up in or at least near Basel, but he acted as an a** h*le.

There was also a TV-crew present. And they wanted to do an interview with him.

He: Have you been waiting long?
They: Yes.
He: Then you can wait a bit longer...

And went to eat something. What a pr!ck.

3 comments:

  1. Ola, what's up amigos? :)
    Hope to get some assistance from you if I will have some quesitons.
    Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings

    I just wanted to say hi

    Cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!!

    ReplyDelete