Wednesday 7 November 2007

R.I.P. Tilllate-Basel-Forum

Born on Januar 4th 2007, the private forum of the tilllate-team Basel had a good start. We joked about the problems of tilllate-team Bern, whose forum didn’t survive long.

Now, it is time to bury tilllate-team Basel. I had posted over 450 times, accounting for over twenty percent of the total posts. A lot of the members had less than five posts. Eight (including me), had more than 100 posts.

I think the slow death started, when baaluu wrote less.

Could have the forum be saved? I always have advocated the creation of an international forum for tilllate-photographers or at least a forum for all Swiss photographers.

But what would be a half day’s work, has never been achieved.

For now, at least, good bye tilllate-forum.

1 comment:

  1. 08 wird ein Jahr bei dem viel realisiert werden kann...

    ReplyDelete