Tuesday 2 October 2007

Private Update

After work, I took some pictures at an After-Work Party in desArts. I used to like to go to that bar. I have spent a lot of money there already.

I am not sure, why I didn’t go there any more, but there are just some places, I used to visit, but do so no more. But James begged me to go and he bitched a lot, therefore I went. You always seem to meet the same people there. I am sure, some of them, I see every time.

The music is nice, but as soon as the party starts, there is no room to move. Dancing is completely out of the question. I took about forty pictures which is OK, but not great.

After the last two weeks occupied with scuba diving, I was happy for a break. I don’t think I did a lot the rest of the evenings. I took some more pictures at a second party. I was a bit underdressed, as I came directly from work. At least I wore a nice black shirt.

The party was nice. There were some large photos of Salma Hayek, who looked great. There was also free food and free drinks, which I did not take too much advantage of. Stupid Weight Watchers…. But if I want to loose those pounds, there can’t be too many exceptions. I left about at midnight. Even though I had met some people I knew, the party was no success, personally. I did wonder, why I wasn’t invited to such an event…

I have to do something about that!

I had planned to play some Medieval II for the rest of the night, but went to bed after uploading the pictures. But at least on Saturday, I stood up early and played Medieval II. After some shopping and cooking, I went to bed early, as I had to go diving in the Lake Lucerne.

The alarm clock rang at 7:30 am and I took off soon afterwards. But I took the wrong road in Lucerne and arrived some minutes late.

The diving could have went better. I had some problems with the pressure but in the end, I saw one very large Esox and a smaller one. The smaller one was about 30 cm long, difficult to tell underwater. It swam in the bridge of a boat which was sunk some years ago. According to the dive-master, this was the first time, the Esox didn’t flee the divers.

We saw a lot of other fish, mostly too small to eat. And a lot of junk. There are only a few plants and after six meters, there is hardly anything alive. 15 meters was about the deepest we went in the two dives.

No comments:

Post a Comment