Saturday 27 October 2007

Private Update

I start a new post for this last week. I still had some trouble this week with Hellgate: London, almost keeping me to got to des Arts for tilllate. I went there on Tuesday and took some pictures which you can see here.

Yesterday I worked at Swiss Indoors for DHL. The party was OK, but a lot of people smoked cigars at it is Davidoff Swiss Indoors.

I am a bit drawn. I don't want a ban on advertisement for cigarettes and cigars (or alcohol) but on the other hand, don't like to work in a cigar-smoke filled room.

Sometimes, I believe that politicians just like to tell other people how they should live and I'd rather live in a freer society.

Even though it is already 19:00, I am not sure, what I am going to do with the rest of this day. Not much I think. You'll know soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment