Sunday 14 October 2007

Private Update

Almost a week since my last Privat post.

Yeah, weeks pass fast...

That I didn't do much intelligent is the fault of Medieval 2. I've been trying hard to win this game. I started a large campaign with the British, the Spanish, yesterday with Venice and today with France.

Why do I keep starting again and again? I succeed the early parts of the game and am able to expand my empire quite well. Better than all the other surrounding countries. But then suddenly, ever country surrounding me is attacking me, I am left with no friends and as I might have overexpanded my borders, I start to loose provinces and towns. To stop loosing to many towns, I cheat, which does help in the beginning, but does not make me feel any better.

So I stop playing the campaign and select an other country. I am getting better though, I survive longer and cheat less than I used to and I am confindent, I will be able to win the game with no cheats.

Probably I'll retry the English as their strong archers, cavalery and Hobilars suit my style of playing best.

But I do hate the Pope... Because somewhere in the game, you'll run out of Pagan enemies and have to fight your Christian 'brothers' (those pahtetic French for example) which often leeds to excommunication and thus giving all other countries the right to invade you...

I have also started to play Bioshock again and had my first fight with a Big Brother. Man, do they deal out pain. Soon the Orange Box with Half Life Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 hits the shelves so I will spend more time fighting virtual enemies.

The next weekend I'll be in Prag with Weekend2Dance. Three nights, three parties. Hope it will be fun. I am just a bit too old for the trip by bus. I would have taken a flight, but easyjet was sold out when I got the OK for the trip. I'll survive.

This Tuesday, I'll be back in desArts for the Afterwork Party. Got a bit mixed feelings.

1 comment:

  1. "This Tuesday, I'll be back in desArts for the Afterwork Party. Got a bit mixed feelings."
    so how was it? coming racing tonight?
    cheers james

    ReplyDelete