Saturday 27 October 2007

Private Update

Almost two weeks since my last update.

Nothing much has hap pend.

I could leave it at this, but won't.

After my last post, I installed a beta of Tabula Rasa, Richard Garriott his newest creation. He is most famous for his Ultima series, a then ground breaking group of games which I really liked to play.

Tabula Rasa is set in a not too distant future, Earth has been overrun by aliens and the players have to save the world. Sounds familiar? Yeah, I know.

Never having been a big fan of massively multi player online role-playing games (MMORPGs for short), Tabula Rasa does not really please me. The graphics are not what I want to play and the story, I have found little trace of in the hours I have been playing. MMORPGs just seem too much work for too little reward.

I also tried to install a beta of Hellgate: London, but failed three times to download the files. As the files are 5 GB and the game will be out in less than a week, I stopped my attempts. I am not too sure if I will like Hellgate: London, but I think I'll buy it anyway. Fighting demons in an apocalyptic London, sounds just too appealing.

On Wednesday, directly after work, I took a train to Zurich where my trip to Prague started. It was a trip by bus and was less stressing than I had feared. Our group consisted of 25 men and 6 females and was organised by two DJs. We arrived early in the morning and after a short visit to the town center, could go to our rooms.

The hotel was located outside of Prague, I had a nice room on the tenth floor with three beds, all for myself. But still, I just used one...

In the evening, we went to a Pizzeria which I liked but most thought the food was bad. I probalby was the only one not eating Italian and what I had was OK.

Afterwarts we went to a small disco which was really nice, location-wise but just a bit too small for my taste. There was an old man, responsable for hanging the coats, but man, was he slow. I am sure, there are still now, people waiting to get their stuff back....

There were some Go-Go dancers which we were not allowed to take pictures of. They attacted a bit a strange crowd, people you'd usually don't find in a disco, drooling at them. The dancers had nice bodies, dancing seems to be good for keeping fit and I talked a bit to one of them. She was the only one, who seemed to like what she was doing. A lot of men talk bad about Go-Go dancers, but I wouldn't mind to have one as my girl-friend. I might even be proud, that people pay for seeing her half naked...

I also met a couple from Valencia, Spain, who knew tilllate from back home. That is one thing I like about tilllate, that it is becoming more and more international.

Next day, we went shopping, to a town about an hour away from Prague. I don't know its name which is no loss, because it (sorry) sucked. The weather was too cold and windy just to stroll around and the shops were not worth visiting. Therefore we took a bus to some shopping malls near the highway. Some of us bought some clothes there, I didn't feel like shopping.

In the evening we went to an other disco which was bigger but had too little people. I didn't stay there for too long.

After a brief tour of Prague on Saturday, we went to the third and last disco of our trip, the Karlovy Lazne. Their own hompage you can find here.

We arrived here quite early. And there were few people. I thought, boy, an other boring night. But the club filled up quickly.

It is located in a rather little building.



There were five dance-floors, each one for a different type of music. And there was even enough space to chill. The building might once have been used as a public baths, as the dance floors sometimes were still tiled. It was the lest shiny location of all discos I went to in Prague, but there were just so many people there.

I met a tilllate-photographer from Leeds, UK, and a lot of people who knew tilllate from Switzerland, Germany, UK and Italy. About half of the crowd were foreigners. I also talked to Russians, Danes, therefore, this was probably an even more international party as those I have been to in Ibiza.

I thing a lot of the visitors came, like myself, by car to Prague. At our hotel, we had some groups from Italy and Germany and probably one more car from Switzerland.

In this club, I had the best party since a long time. Some parties last year in Ibiza would be the only ones to top this experiances.

Partly because I met a girl from Moscau who I've been mailing since. I really love her freckles. Probalby I will spend some more time in Russia than I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment