Wednesday 5 September 2007

First Lesson at Scuba Diving

Yesterday I had my first lesson in scuba diving. Not in the water, only theory and equipment. I have a bit a weird feeling. The couple running the school and the shop were very friendly and not just in a superficial way. Simon who gives the lessons is quite young and besides a tendency to stare too long, is OK. But still, I have the feeling to be taken to the cleaners.

I think I am unfair and that I should not trust my feelings, but we’ll see.

I dislike that we have to take all our equipment home, which is a lot and very heavy.

I bought goggles and a snorkel. The rest of the equipment is either included in the prize of the course or rented.

Today we’ll go underwater for the first time. I won’t be writing much these next days, as I have a lot to do.

On Sunday, I intend to take some more pictures of Basel.

No comments:

Post a Comment