Tuesday 25 September 2007

Private Update

I did work on Saturday and therefore had to stand up far too early. It was a photographic job. I had to take pictures of people and car at a car show. But A lot of people didn't want their picture to be taken, so after eight hours of work, I had less than a hundred pictures.

The quality of my pictures was not as good as I had wanted them to be. But it was difficult. My college who worked on Sunday took even less pictures and his quality was about the same than mine.

On Sunday I too did have to stand up early and go to my nephews christening. The mother -in-law of my sister had an accident and missed lunch due to a visit of the local hospital.

The christening was OK. But I was surprised that all the children were taken out of the church as soon as they couldn't keep quiet any more. If they had been my children, they had to get red faces from screaming, before I would have them removed from the church.

The Restaurant we went to afterwards was located beautifully. The food was OK, not as special as I had hoped it would be. On my way back, in the train, I had an arguement with my dad about politics. We seem to have been quite loud as other people joined the discussion. Which was a bit arkward, but OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment