Tuesday 18 September 2007

Private

I have written less these last few days.

September belongs to Scuba Diving. Besides work, I have four evenings of Scuba Diving theory and four dives in local swimming pools. And I am tired a lot.

After theory and work as well as scuba diving and work, I am too tired to write my blog.

I also had two tilllate events I did. Not too much for it already being the 18th of a month but on one hand, they were longer than usual and they were farther away so I had to drive for about two hours each way. As the pictures had to be online till 8:00 am, I had to take off the next day. At least I got paid for them. But as I am running low on days I can take off this year, I won’t be able to do many more.

The first one was nothing special. But the second one was a fashion show with the active runner up for Miss Switzerland 2007 Xenia Tchoumitcheva who many (as myself) think that she should have won.

Christa Rigozzi, the Miss Switzerland 2007 is not ugly, but she has a bit a large nose. But she seems to be bright.

My all-time favourite, Bianca Sissing was also there and I managed to talk a bit to her and even have a picture taken with her. She was Miss Switzerland 2003.

Sonja Grandjean ruled in 1998, Tanja Gutmann in 1997 (she still has amazing eyes!), Jennifer Ann Gerber in 2001 (without her friend Doris who I wanted to meet, but she had to travel to London), Anita Buri was Miss Switzerland 1999 and they were joined by Miss Zürich Sabrina Knechtli and Miss Bern Yvonne Würms. I didn’t like those two very much. They didn’t seem to have potential for Miss Switzerland.

But I liked the Miss Africa Schweiz Coumba Faye whom I took a lot of pictures of. She has a very dark skin and looks really nice. Usually I don’t like dark women, but her I do.

They were joined by Tim Wielandt Mister Schweiz 2007 who is almost as old as I but looks much better than me and Raphael Kägi (Mister Coke light, shouldn’t that be Mister Coke Zero now???). The show was moderated by Sven Epiney and Plüsch also played some songs.

I also bought a new game for the PC, in fact just an Add-On. Medieval 2, Kingdoms. But even though I only have original games on that PC, I could not start the game. It has some copy protection from SecuROM which somehow blocks the game from starting. SecuROM belongs to the Sony Empire, making me like Sony even less than before. I tried to get in contact with them, but did not receive any good advice.

At least I am not alone with my problems. But I am still angry. There is a lot of anger in the forums and they seem to put the blame on other companies. The cracked version of Kingdoms is already available for download, but as a buyer, I should not have to download a crack just to play a game. I wasted four hours of my precious free time to no avail. I managed to install it, but could not start the game.

Meantime I have found a way around the problem, I just had to start the launcher of the original game, then without closing the launcher, swap discs to the Add-On and then start the launcher of the Add-On. But WTF. They can be lucky, that they don’t live around here, I would really like to pay them a visit myself.

An other friend has bought War Craft and could not install it, I have never been able to run any of the Splinter Cell Games on my PC due to copyright protection programs. Even though I don’t have any illegal software on that PC.

We honest buyers are getting butt-fucked by the industry. Even in Bioshock there seems to be a copy protection which disables the game any further installations after installing it two times. They now seem to have raised the number to five, but that still is not enough.

I also have ordered personal designed ear protective plugs to wear at loud concerts or discos. Discos are not too loud in Switzerland, but very bad in Ibiza.

Last week I have started to loose weight. I want to loose about 15 kg, from 85 to about 70. My boss says, that is too much, because I am about 1.81 m, but he has gained a lot of weight even though he does a lot of Sport. We will see, if I can loose as much as I want to.

Ups have to go. I’ll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment