Thursday 20 September 2007

Hot Fuzz

Wanting to have more fun than at sex? At least more laughs? Then go and watch Hot Fuzz.

It's a story of a London police officer who is very uptight and successful. This of course annoys his co-workers and they manage to promote him to a small village far, far away.

Of course, the peaceful village is less peaceful than at first glance and with his new tubby friend, he saves the day.

The humour is sometimes a bit too gory but after a bit a slow start, there was hardly a moment which I couldn't laugh.

I also liked the cast as well as the photography even though I would have changed it a little bit. But nothing to distract from a real great movie, the best I have seen this year.

Therefore I'll give it 9/10 points. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment