Thursday 30 August 2007

Death at a Funeral

Death at a funeral is a very British movie directed by Frank Oz, most famous for the Muppet Show and as the voice of Yoda in all six Star Wars. The rest of the cast I hardly know even when I check the Internet Movie Datebase, they don’t really ring a bell. Which doesn’t has to be a bad thing.

The movie is funny, some lines are great and the acting is far better than what I had expected. Never less, I don’t think that you have to buy the DVD. But it is worth your time and money. I just want to say, that I don’t think, you have to or even want to see this movie twice but it would be a pity if you’d miss it at all.

Therefore, from me 8/10 which is much better than Transformers (which I gave a 3/10 and about as good as Stranger than Fiction, even though they play in different leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment