Sunday 12 August 2007

Militant Animal Activists

I now, we all like PETA. Naked chicks (human) on large posters. And they really think, that any man reads the "I'd rather go naked than wear fur". And I could make jokes about the fun of non-fur muff diving or discuss if they really are shaven themselves.

But trying to be earnest. I do agree with PETA on some points. I don't like how animals we eat are often raised, but I know, that not everyone can afford buying food of fair treated animals as I can.

I also agree with some aspects of their fur-campaign.

But I do think, that:

Animals are an important part of our food.

Animals provide also clothing (Wool, Leather and Silk).

Animals can be used for lab testing.

Animals can entertain and educate humans as in Zoos and Circuses.

What I hate most, is the religious militancy and the lawbreaking from militant animal activists, torching restaurants, destroying property, freeing animals, stalking and even murder.

Thinking being right or even righteous does not give the right to break the law or take law in your own hands. Killing people to save animals is not right or justified.

As the terrorist group they are, they even support harming or killing humans. They seem to follow the most famous Vegetarian, Adolf Hitler, killing everyone not following their rule.

We do live in a democracy, and if their arguments are so bad, that they can't get a majority of the public behind them, their violence will neither. So get a job, a hamburger and some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment