Sunday 26 August 2007

Private: Problems with Logitech Mouse

As I wrote in my last post, I started Bioshock. I wanted to play more, but the battery packs of my Logitech Mouse stopped working. I had problems these last few days but the problems couldn’t have come at a worse time. New game and no mouse...

The only one I had, was at the office, too far to get. Therefore I played Civ4 for a bit and went to bed much earlier than planned.

On Friday, I had taken a day off to play Bioshock, therefore I had to buy a mouse first. I went to the Interdiscount in and bought the G3 Laser Mouse. I didn’t fully test it, but I don’t like it at all. I have gotten used to my cordless G7 and don’t like to be annoyed by a cord.

What I dislike or hate most about the G3 is that there are two additional buttons placed where you'd usually hold the mouse. Therefore you constant press those buttons and have to live with the consequences.

It seems, other Logitech users had their share of problems as the G7 is no longer available and Logitech has no cordless mice for gamers anymore. I will try to find a G7 or at least a good substitute.

PS: Could be quite difficult to find a new G7. I've searched the internet to no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment