Sunday 5 August 2007

Fame last night

Last nicht I was in the Fame Disco in Basel taking pictures for tilllate.

Out of nowhere I guy walks straight into me. By the force he was using, it could not be accidental. I say "Hey, what's your problem" which he answers with insulting me and slapping my face.

I don't fight back, because he is so much stronger than me and I am holding a far too expensive camera in my hand and call for security. Which comes and pulls him away, into a back room where the boss of the club is and they try to talk sense into him.

But he just goes on threatening me and so the security guys tell me to leave, which I do.

Afterwards the club owner wants to talk with me, but I'm long gone and will never return to that location.

At home, it takes a lot of time to calm down and to rethink my options. Which are few, if I want to follow the law.

One thing is for sure, there is this initiative from the SVP (the center right party in switzerland) which wants to expel all criminal foreigners. The event yesterday at least got me to sign it and I am really thinking of helping them to get the signatures needed.

Even if I see myself rather being on the left liberal side of the political spectrum, I think I have to do this to get peace. Or get laid. I do like the second option better, but there is no particular lady not that I can think of but who I can think of and can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment