Sunday 5 August 2007

Racism

I do not see myself as being active racist.

I might be a passive racist sometimes.

You might ask, where the difference is. OK, if someone angers me, I might say "You are a sorry, fat assed monkey". The "fat" of course can be changed into whatever racist comment you know. And I might use every one you know.

But, I would never activly treat someone differnet just because he has an other skin colour, an other religion.

But I do feel right, if I hate those people, coming to my country and treating other people (say me) like shit. And I think that we should send them back home, asap, no matter what laws say.

Probably I am just pissed off because of the fame-incident. I'll write more about this an other time, being more relaxed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment