Sunday 26 August 2007

Private: Tilllate

I know, I might not make a lot of friends, but I think as tilllate is a large part of my life, I might as well talk about it here.

On Friday, after some gaming, I met the tilllate team of Basel for a drink. I somehow feel not unwelcome, but a bit like an alien.

OK, that happens to me quite a lot, not just with tilllaters. I feel alienated but not because of them. Hm, I might be very critical and there are very few people I really like. I like Nebi and Baalu. My favourite is Aline, who wasn’t there on Friday. I am not saying, I can’t have fun with the rest, but I have to work harder to have fun with them.

We got our new T-Shirts. Or rather singular. And not a T-Shirt but a Polo-Shirt. It is black with tilllate.com written on it in silver embroidered letters. Very nice.

But, one is not enough. I like to wash all clothes after a party. And as I wash only every third week, I need larger quantities.

I had a short discussion with one of the others who talked about Islam being the purest of all religions. Aargh. Why do they have to insult other religions and can’t keep their belief to themselves? They wouldn’t really want a discussion with me. But I have had replies about what I wrote about Islam in tilllate which were good but still let me think twice before writing an other post on tilllate. Hope he never reads my blog or I’ll have one‚friend’ less. I had to leave and got an ice ad dieci’s. Anyway, I was not too sad that I had to leave early and went taking some pictures in BarRouge.

The idea of the organizer was to do a casting in a full club. But BarRouge is seldom full and definitely not during the first warm weekend after a long rainy period and with the Klosterberg-Fest taking place in an other part of Basel.

There were only about 15 people casted, most of them before I arrived. They even finished early and I didn’t stay much longer as I had plans to meet a friend at the Klosterberg Fest which I subsequently did.

Stay there till about three, uploaded the pics and played till it dawned.

I gamed during the rest of Saturday and returned to BarRouge in the evening. There were some more people, but not really that much. Far from full. They had even opened the 30th floor but there were about ten people max there.

Upstairs was a bit better. I was booked to take pictures from 22:00 till midnight when I should have been replaced. But the replacements came almost an hour late and instead of taking pictures right away, one chatted with a bartender and the other one sat down with his friend.

I was in my tilllate-shirt and had a large cam, therefore I was asked to take pictures five times. Which I denied because I didn’t want to do both reports. I only had stayed longer because I thought one of them wanted to try my lenses and because I had met an old friend whose wish for pictures I couldn’t deny.

Now they have added those 21 pictures to my gallery, which I don’t really like. I wanted to delete them, but refraind.

Today I spent with my younger sister, her son, the father of her son and two friends with their son. I am going to be the godfather of their unborn son. Which I am quite proud, as both of my sisters didn’t choose me godfather of their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment